Arqus Design’s 2014 Photography Competition was themed ‘Framing Places – Capturing the character of a place as defined by it’s built environment’.
Supported by Christopher Fredrick Jones, the Brisbane Modern Art Gallery, RCG Communications and UCI, the competition attracted a very high level of artistic work, with many photographs showcasing architectural interests from around the globe.
Arqus Design would like to thank all of those who entered into the 2014 Photography Competition, and is proud to announce winner of the competition –
1st Place – Ruili Ji for their submission titled ‘Strasbourg Train Station – Curved Glass Roof’. Congratulations Ruili!
Below is a list of submissions also awarded by the Judges. Congratulations to the following:
- 2nd Place: Michael Small – ‘View Axis’
- 3rd Place: Elizabeth Arbuickle – ‘The Sinking City – Venice defined by it’s built environment’
- Heather Cappie-Wood – ‘Kastrup Sea Baths (Kastrup Søbad), Copenhagen‘
- Sean McLean – ‘City of bikes, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 2014′
- Joel J.H. Lee – ‘A fisherman preparing for the morning catch in the ancient water village of Xi Tang, China.‘
- Sasha Wales
- Siti Nadiah Zainurin
- Sean McLean
- Lee Cody
- Eric Quang
- Tiffany Lacey
- Yueh-Feng Tony Chiang
- Thomas Peabody
- Jessica O’Shea
- Andy Wingate
- Daniel Malik
- Sam Ritch
- Joel J.H Lee
- Leah Brown