We are proud to announce that Arqus Design has been awarded the ‘Fast Starter’ title after being listed in BRW‘s Top 100 Fastest Growing Start-Up Companies for 2012. This is a fantastic achievement for our design practice with only 19% of the companies listed being Queensland owned and operated. Despite the difficult economy, Arqus Design has continued to deliver the highest level of expertise and service in Master Planning, Architecture and Interior Design .
Companies and entrepreneurs on this year’s BRW Fast Starters list have not only proved their resilience and willpower during challenging times, they have increased their revenue and continue to grow and outperform their competitors.
For entrepreneurs and start-up businesses to have qualified for this list of high achievers, they must:
- Have commenced trading after June 30, 2006
- Have reported at least two fiscal years of revenue
- Reported revenue of more than $500,000 in 2010-11
- Revenue for 2010-11 must have been higher than 2009-10
- Have 200 or fewer full-time employees
- Have more than one main customer
- The bulk of revenue cannot come from government grants or other start-up funding
- Business must be Australian-owned, not a subsidiary of a foreign-owned multinational
- Private companies must have revenue figures verified by an external accountant or auditor.
The 2012 BRW Fast Starters issue will be on sale Thursday 26th April, cover price $7.95. Available at your local newsagency.
To find out more about Arqus Design, please feel free to contact us.