Arqus Design is proud to assist the industry, being part of both the;
- AIA SONA (Student Organised Network for Architecture) Mentor Program; and
- QUT Career Mentor Scheme.
Both programs provide invaluable experience to University Students, allowing them the opportunity to gain insight into the detailed work practices of an architecture firm. With regular meetings, students learn about career opportunities and development, with the program helping support students with the transition from study to the workforce. Within the Mentoring program, The Arqus Design Team covers an array of topics, covering matters such as:
- Site Planning, Urban design and sketch design
- Development applications and design development;
- Employment and careers in architecture; and
- Registration and Masters.
For more information, or to become part of the Arqus Design Mentor program, contact your university or visit http://wp.architecture.com.au/sona/